Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Transitions



"Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination."
Drake


Many of you have contacted me to find out where I am now, what I am doing, what is happening, etc.

Sometimes life changes your plans, and if you let go of your expectations and let life happen as it wants to, your surprising journey can become a really pleasant, eye opening experience.

Our destination has now changed and we are embarking en route to beautiful, historic Charleston, S.C. after spending some wonderful times in Asheville
I have to admit, I have really fallen in love with Asheville: the wonderful food, the super-friendly people, the awesome Farmers Market, the beautiful drives and views of the mountains and lakes....

However, after a few bumps in the hunt for a house we could love, we are now headed away from the mountains toward our second choice: The Sea. Having grown up in Northern Germany in a large port town, I really, really look forward to reconnecting with the water!

In the mean time, I am enjoying a wonderfully recuperative and stress free hiatus and some quiet time for healthy self reflection to tank up on ideas and inspiration before I get creative again in the studio.

If you are curious, you can follow me on my journey on instagram or sign up for updates here or you can message me via the Facebook Page.

Thank you for checking in with me throughout the past few months:
See you soon, Titus, Pandora and I miss everyone! 

xx

Beate






copyright 2016 "Leaf!" - La Linea Bella - Casati Art Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment